Specialty Lab Services
We offer the convenience for general lab testing in our medical office. We have the ability to test for a variety of blood work and other types of testing depending upon what is needed for a patient’s medical diagnosis or treatment considerations. The types of testing that we offer include food allergy testing, heavy metal testing, micronutrient (vitamin/mineral/antioxidant levels) testing, adrenal function tests, neurotransmitter testing for mood/energy/sleep function, specialized stool cultures, etc.
Medicine and Lab Services We Provide
- Sonora Quest and Labcorp testing is available for draw in our office. These labs offer all the standard blood, urine, saliva, and stool testing that is typically drawn in a clinical setting.
- Access Medical Labs- offers affordable cash pay labs for those that are uninsured or underinsured. Health for Life serves as a draw station for this company. They offer reliable testing options with quick results. Tests offered from this lab are comparable to labs such as Labcorp and Sonora Quest.
- US biotek and Aletess- these test provide testing for IgE (allergy), IgG (intolerances), IgA (intolerances) to various foods and inhalants. This specialized testing measures immune inflammation and helps you and your physician develop an individualized food plan for you. Patients find their digestive system optimizes and they have improved energy and sleep. Programs are developed to help reduce body inflammation and weight gain. Intolerance panels can highlight triggers for common conditions like: migraines, sinus congestion, IBS, diarrhea, constipation, acid reflux, bloating, low energy, body aches, eczema or other skin disorders, autoimmune diseases, and numerous other symptoms.
- Genova Diagnostics provides leading functional analysis of your blood, saliva, urine and stool. Tests like the Nutra Eval evaluate your body for vitamins, minerals, amino acids, heavy metals, antioxidants from a blood and urine test. GI effects test check for digestive function as well as screen for parasites and bacteria, as well as evaluate your healthy immune markers and beneficial probiotic flora. Genova also offers several genetic testing options like MTHFR gene mutation, to allow for an understanding of ones genetics as part of their health status. Genova also tests for hormones, heart health and a variety of other tests.
- Spectracell evaluates cellular micronutrient levels, MTHFR gene mutation testing, advanced cardiac screening tests.
- Diagnostechs adrenal rhythm testing evaluates your cortisol secretion over the day to look for adrenal fatigue or elevated secretion of cortisol which may be linked to insomnia or anxiousness.
- Great Plains Laboratory specializes in environmental toxin exposure testing of our body. They utilized several urine tests to look at mycotoxin (mold) levels, Toxic non-metal chemical profile (evaluates industrial toxicants, herbicides, pesticides), glyphosates, and organic acid testing.
- DNA connexions- utilizes PCR (DNA replication technology) to analyze urine samples for lyme plus coinfections (14 total different strains). This test in addition to clinical history and evaluation can help identify types of infections present in the body.
- IgeneX provides specialty lyme and coinfection testing performed from blood or urine to identify tick borne illnesses. The serological tests include ELISA, IFA, Western Blots, ImmunoBlots and LDA. The molecular tests include PCR and FISH tests.
- Doctors Data/Labrix evaluates urine for heavy metal content and is typically done both prior and after a provocation medication like DMSA is administered. Specialty stool analysis to include microbiology and parasitology as well as evaluate digestive function. This lab also offers neurotransmitter testing to look at urinary hormones epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin, glycine, GABA, etc to help treat concerns with energy, sleep, and mood.
- Aerodiagnostics- is currently our preferred SIBO testing laboratory. Patients that express concerns with diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating, abdominal pain may show signs of SIBO, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth. This laboratory provides the breathe testing to diagnose SIBO.
- Genomind offers genetic testing that provides personalized results for how one’s body metabolizes or responds to medication therapies. This test is often used to help guide physicians in choosing or avoiding medications based on one’s genetic ability to metabolize those drugs. This can be used for a patient that is wanting to choose the right medication, or to evaluate why they have thus far failed medication therapy for conditions like depression, anxiety, insomnia, ADD, ADHD, OCD, bipolar, chronic pain, addiction and other mental health concerns.